This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.INGNR.com and all INGNR services.
This privacy notice applies to the information collected from clientèle who wish to use all or any INGNR services
IT WILL NOTIFY YOUR OF THE FOLLOWING:
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
- What personally identifiable information is collected from the client, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
- We are the sole owners of the information collected from you.
- We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us using any electronic, verbal, or all other methods of communications.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us and conducting our business appropriately for all INGNR services
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than any required by all applicable laws.
- Unless you ask us not to any longer, INGNR services will be conducted using texts, phone calls, emails, and all other electronic and verbal transmissions.
- We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us using the stated methods.
- An invitation will be sent to you regarding entrance into the INGNR world and the provision of INGNR services to you. You may opt out of all services, at any time.
- You can do the following at any time by contacting us using the methods that we initiate the communications with you.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data or services
- We take precautions to protect your information.
- When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- The information has an added layer of security, because after the initial interview, sensitive data will not be stored online.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
- You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline.
- Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Your location will not be tracked at this time, and you will not provide any details to us aside from your first and last name and your personal goals.